Marche: Hotels Photo Gallery
- Abruzzo and Molise 11
- Amalfi Coast 60
- Bay of Naples 50
- Calabria and Basilicata 15
- Capri Island 24
- Emilia Romagna 22
- Florence 24
- Friuli 18
- Lazio 17
- Liguria 24
- Lombardy 27
3 Star Hotels - Sirolo (Ancona)
La Locanda Rocco, built in 1300 over the Sirolo walls, used to be a resting place for travellers and merchants.
Farmhouse Holidays - Fermo (Fermo)
- A farm stay in the peaceful countryside of Fermo
- Fabulous food, wonderful wine and an exceptional olive oil
- You're within minutes of the sea - and the mountains!
Farmhouse Holidays - Montemaggiore al Metauro (Pesaro e Urbino)
- Have you ever slept on a Medieval farm?
- Period charm, contemporary comfort - in the country
- From the field to the table: the true taste of Marche
Bed & Breakfast - Civitanova Marche (Macerata)
- A designer B&B in Civitanova Marche
- You're within steps of the beaches (and the center)
- Book a room, an apartment or the whole hotel!
Historical Residences - Pesaro (Pesaro e Urbino)
Villa Cattani Stuart is an elegant hotel, fascinating period residence, and prestigious conference center, in the countryside of Pesaro.
4 Star Hotels - Ascoli Piceno (Ascoli Piceno)
In a patrician town house, right in the center of Ascoli Piceno, Hotel Residenza 100 Torri combines 13th century charm and contemporary, 4 star comfort to perfection.
3 Star Hotels - Numana (Ancona)
- Look and feel wonderful, courtesy of the brand new spa
- Lazy days on the hotel's beautiful private beach
- A tour of the enchanting towns of the Riviera del Conero
Bed & Breakfast - Morrovalle (Macerata)
- An authentic home-from-home in the country
- A pool with a view - of the rolling hills of Marche
- The beaches of Porto Recanati and Senigallia are just minutes away
Farmhouse Holidays - Ascoli Piceno - Abbazia di Rosara (Ascoli Piceno)
- A relaxing vacation in the countryside of Marche
- Organic goodies and vino cotto, from the family farm
- An idyllic location for an Italian country wedding
Historical Residences - Acquasanta Terme (Ascoli Piceno)
An official document (bolla) of Pope Leo IX dated 1052 gives witness to the existence of this rare and unique castle of the Piceno area which still retains its medieval structure intact. Castel di Luco is immersed in the quiet of the woods and a simple country atmosphere.
Loading more results...