Narni: Hotels Photo Gallery
Historical Residences - Sismano (Terni)
- The Umbrian cuisine served in the I Due Papi restaurant
- The chance to sleep in a medieval fortress and the surrounding hamlet
- 1000 hectares of farmland cultivated according to the local tradition
Historical Residences - Spoleto (Perugia)
- A holiday in the onetime residence of Giovanni Battista Milani
- The view of the Umbrian countryside from the Orion Tower
- The pool looking out over the woods of Monteluco
Historical Residences - Ferentillo (Terni)
- The Suite dell'Abate, with a charming fireplace
- A wellness area just for couples
- A sweeping furnished garden overlooking the surrounding mountain slopes
Historical Residences - Massa Martana (Perugia)
- An ancient Capuchin convent at the foot of the Martani mountains.
- The contemporary Umbrian cuisine in the Antica Fonte restaurant.
- A relaxing session in the Sasha Jacuzzi.