Cancellation policies

Upon booking, we ask a non-refundable deposit of 30%. The remaining 70% must be paid within 90 days before arrival.
Cancellations received up to 90 days before arrival: penalty of 30% deposit paid upon booking.
Cancellations received after 90 days before arrival: penalty of 100% . Payments will be honored for any bookings made in the two years following the cancellation, depending upon availability.Credit card information is kept to guarantee the payment and priority in case of other requests to book the same dates. Bookings are confirmed only upon receipt of payment (both deposit and total) via bank transfer after dates are requested to be held.