(Guest Houses) Venezia
Your home-from-home, in Venice!
Three reasons why you'll love it here
- The views of the bell tower of San Cassiano
- The vicinity to the Rialto Bridge and the Grand Canal
- The frescoes by Cadaf (there's one in each room!)
The music, art and theater of Venice have provided the inspiration for La Villeggiatura, an elegant little guest house, close to the Rialto Bridge and the city's famous fish market.
Each and every detail of this tiny Venetian hotel pays homage to the immense cultural heritage of Venice, starting with the name chosen for the property, the title of one of Goldoni's best known plays, and those given to the guest bedrooms: Turandot, Doge, Casanova, Goldoni, Mondo Nuovo, Vivaldi.
La Villeggiatura is an intimate maison de charme in which to experience the atmosphere of the most elegant of the city's private homes.
The interiors are the perfect expression of the unique style and cultural identity of Venice, a truly cosmopolitan city, which for centuries served as Europe's most important trading post between the east and west.
The three spacious bedrooms, the junior suite, and the two light-filled loft suites are all individually decorated with antique furnishings upholstered with exquisite oriental silks.
From a number of rooms, tantalizing glimpses of the Bell tower of San Cassiano and out over the roof tops of Venice can be seen
Contemporary comfort and Cadaf
Each room contains a hand-painted fresco by the 1991 Murano prize winner, Gerold Meister (Cadaf).
Guests staying at La Villeggiatura can expect to find all the comforts of a modern hotel, from king size beds to individually controlled air conditioning and wireless internet connectivity.
Calle dei Botteri, 1569 - San Polo - 30125 Venezia (Venezia)
Tel. +39 041 5244673
Fax +39 041 8620982
La Villeggiatura amenities
- King size beds with embroidered bed linen
- Individual air conditioning and heating
- Free internet connection (ADSL)
- Safety deposit box
- Kettle with selection of teas and infusions
- Private bathroom with cotton kimonos
- Courtesy range
- All rooms are non smoking
- Airport transfers (motorboat or taxi)
- Concert, museum, theater tickets
- Thai Massage